Position Title |
Customer Service Representative - Beverage
Business Unit Description
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled service make us the partner of choice for many of the world’s most admired brands in the healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, home and garden, and tobacco industries. Our end-market expertise is also the foundation for success in our other businesses – Consumer & Office Products , Specialty Chemicals , and the Community Development and Land Management Group .
We touch people’s lives every day, everywhere. We help people keep track of their medications ( Dosepak® , and Shellpak® packaging) and their busy schedules ( AT-A-GLANCE® and Day Runner® ). We help people take care of their homes and gardens ( Mixor® Trigger Sprayers) and their communities ( Evotherm® asphalt). We develop products and solutions that not only grow our customers’ brands, but also improve our – and their – customers’ quality of life.
With about 17,500 employees worldwide, MWV operates in 30 countries and serves customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we’re doing business, we do things the right way – with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work.
MWV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provide total Customer Service to Beverage accounts. Process customer shipping orders, track shipments, and provide inventory information for Customers. Perform the administrative requirements involving inventory, promotion tracking, credits and disputed items. Providing this service requires total knowledge and understanding of sales policies, business plan goals and Customer Requirements.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACTMWV
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Coordinate and process daily customer releases to ensure total customer satisfaction and on –time delivery.
- Coordinate stock run-outs with sales and customers.
- Coordinate/communicate with key account managers and customers on promotion status, inventory questions, production dates and shipment information. This may require providing customers with weekly reports on inventory levels, remaining obligations, and status on promotional items.
- Negotiate sales of inventory overages.
- Serve as resource center for account questions.
- Required to process small quantity Upcharges.
- Coordinate shipments from multiple warehouses.
- Work with transportation department to bill additional freight costs not built into carton pricing, and ensure customer receives proper freight allowances when necessary.
- Investigate late deliveries and inform customer and sales of delivery status.
- Focal point for identifying potential inventory problems and communicating problems to sales managers and production planning. This is achieved by: (a) monitoring planned re-supply orders and unplanned resupply requests to ensure product availability; (b) coordinating transfer of product with producing plants; and (c) monitoring customer forecasts to ensure supply of normal inventory.
- Monitor aged inventory and work with sales managers to obtain disposition. Process customer’s baling requests of aged inventory and invoice.
- Required to track promotion allocations and make-to-orders to ensure accurate shipment of allocations
- Proficient in the use and operation of BPCS and MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Must be able to perform tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Must have good problem recognition and problem solving skills.
- Must have good customer service and negotiation skills.
United States of America
MWV is a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions. Our fresh insights, innovative products, global manufacturing, and unparalleled...