First Acceptance Corporation is a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non-standard personal automobile insurance based in Nashville, Tennessee. We currently write non-standard personal automobile insurance in 12 states and are licensed as an insurer in 13 additional states. As of September 30, 2011, we leased and operated 383 retail locations, staffed by employee-agents. Our employee-agents exclusively sell insurance products either underwritten or serviced by us.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short Term Disability
- Long term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Customer Service Representative
Answer phones to respond to general customer inquires, invoice questions, payment information, customer change requests and customer complaints. Project a professional company image through phone interaction.
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests.
- Provide customer with product and service information.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the computer system.
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Research billing issues.
- Receives and responds to all customer inquires and complaints.
- Responsible for guiding complaint resolution to ensure that proper and satisfactory closings are obtained.
- Follow-up on a regular or as needed basis with customers on all open and unresolved issues.
- Reports any and all out of line conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic reading, writing and mathematic skills are required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- COmputer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 30 wpm. This is normally acquired through one to three years of office experience.
- Good telephone manner to enhance relationships with customers.
- Job involves sitting, with structured time schedule, working in front of a computer screen.
Acceptance Insurance - 12 months ago
First Acceptance sells car insurance to customers wanting to stay on the right side of the law. The personal auto insurer operates its...