Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Responds to and /or provides assistance to Agilent trade customer and internal customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair /calibration requests, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration. May act as lead for team responsible for booking orders and/or processing quotes. In a factory environment, order fulfillment activities may include monitoring inventories and coordination of delivery of factory products. Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
• Collections Provides administrative support in the collections process. Implements credit approval decisions on new accounts. Resolves, collects, and manages past due accounts and outstanding invoices. Monitors processes and the effectiveness of business controls and recommends improvements. Ensures proper control, recording and classification of transactions. Uses accounting and financial systems and tools to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries. Interfaces with sales support, customer service and accounts receivable to reconcile accounts.
• Evaluates customer service assignments and determines actions required
• Customer service tasks involve analysis and new/customized approaches
• Solves complex administrative problems requiring breadth/depth of customer service knowledge
• Expert level CSR in Englewood, which requires Brazil Portuguese language skills for Support Order management.
• Requires higher education or specialized training/certification.
• Typically minimum of 5 years experience for entry to this level.
• Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with...