MOO has an opening for a Customer Service Representative. This is a full time, permanent opportunity for qualified candidates. The position involves a high level of professionalism, primarily over phone, although online chat and email will also be required. A solid background within an e-commerce environment would be a plus.
More specifically, this position will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat
- Handling inquiries ranging from order status, general product information, technical issues and pricing
- Dealing with customer refunds, credits and returns requests
- Handling customer escalations in a professional manner and transferring them to the appropriate supervisor or peer
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to supervisor/manager
- REQUIRED: At least 1 year call center experience
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Initiative and decisiveness
- Problem-solving skills
- French/Spanish/German/Italian language a plus
- Advanced computer skills – internet and email
MOO is an award-winning online print business.
We are passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. Founded in 2004, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web: making great design available to all.
By applying Web 2.0 principles to a 500 year-old market, MOO has leveraged modern design, technical innovation and social media to achieve rapid annual growth and a global reach since launch. With a product range spanning business cards, greetings cards, stickers, post cards and accessories, today MOO prints millions of cards a month and has served hundreds of thousands of customers in over 180 countries.
MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating.The company has won 3 Webby awards (the web's Oscars), has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper.
MOO currently employs 130 full-time staff and has offices in London, UK and East Providence, Rhode Island.
MOO has raised over $5m in venture capital from the Accelerator Group, Index Ventures and Atlas Venture, the investors behind Skype, Betfair, Lovefilm, Last.fm and MySQL.
We're a friendly team at MOO, passionate about the products we make, and the way we make them. If you've got that passion too and love working in a fun, friendly and hard-working team then please submit your resume.