Position provides support via telephone and email to internal and external customers with issues related to Canrig software, hardware and other products. The CSR must be able to work well under pressure and have excellent customer service and communication skills.
Basic Job Duties
• Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves instrumentation issues received via email and telephone.
• Coordinates issue diagnosis and resolution with multiple departments.
• Escalate identified issues outside of position's scope of support to Tier 1.
• Create detailed and accurate documentation for all issues.
• Engage with assigned mentor to develop skills, knowledge and career path.
• Computer and networking knowledge/experience
• Ability to efficiently troubleshoot
• Handle high call volume (60+ calls per day)
• Superb customer service skills
• Capable of quickly learning proprietary software and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work 12 hour shifts, 7 days on and 7 days off, and capable of adapting to business needs
• A+ Certification or equivalent experience preferred
• Associates degree in computer science, electronics technology or other related area of study strongly preferred.
• Previous call center experience preferred
• At least 2+ years of customer service experience
Nabors Industries - 15 months ago
Oil and gas exploration and production companies need a little support in order to ply their trade around the globe, and like a good...