Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Description of Position:
The Customer Service Representative is the initial contact point of all requests generated from affinity programs. This position will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service at all times. The role will be responsible for introducing the AutoNation Direct program and providing any initial information to prospective customers. This position will then pass the contact on to the appropriate Personal Auto Consultants.
Reports directly to the Customer Service Manager. Supports all Personal Auto Consultants in initial contact with affinity leads.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Provides an excellent first impression of AutoNation Direct
2. Executes on phone and email follow up plans to contact customers for immediate transfer to Personal Auto Consultants
3. Displays a knowledge of all AutoNation Direct products and services
4. Maintains current knowledge of products and services offered
5. Determines prospective customers current interest level and needs in order to connect them with the appropriate Personal Auto Consultants or associate
6. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through interactions via phone and e-mail.
7. Consistently attains established performance goals and metrics
o Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
o Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
o Ability to multi-task and problem solve complex requests or interactions
o Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software programs
o Process driven
o Personal, enthusiastic team player
o Career oriented
o 2+ years of customer service experience
o Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
o Able to work flexible schedule from 8:30 AM - 10PM as well as weekends
Hourly Pay-Rate: $13 an hour.
Bonus : Up to $250 per month
Job ID: 162557apply
Jobaline - 19 months ago