Are you looking for a step into the Financial Services industry, but don’t know where to start?
Great-West Retirement Services ® is currently seeking several Retirement Representatives to join our growing Glendale, WI call center. The Retirement Representative will answer incoming telephone inquiries regarding retirement plans from participants, employers, and third party plan specialists. You will be helping clients with inquiries concerning general and specific account and plan level information, answering questions, resolving problems, and educating clients on a variety of retirement plan issues.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Successfully answer incoming telephone inquiries including, but not limited to, requests for general account information, concerns related to contributions and withdrawals, how to make changes to an account, product information, and tax questions. Process financial transactions upon request of callers. Complexity and scope of questions based on level.
- Address questions or concerns in relation to investments. Individual must be able to explain past returns in comparison to economic environment. All information conveyed must be done in accordance with FINRA / SEC guidelines. Complexity and scope of questions based on level.
- Assist participants through the navigation of the automated voice response system as well as the Web Site when executing financial transactions and/or initiating loans.
- Appropriately submits requests for research and follow-up if needed after the initial call. May be required to make outbound calls if necessary. Expectation determined by level.
- Review, comprehend, and implement all new communication regarding plan updates and changes. Run disbursement quotes, respond to managerial feedback, and attend meetings and training sessions.
Minimum Background and Qualifications
Must be available to work during the hours of 7am-7pm.
Must successfully obtain FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 within required time frames.
Associate's Degree in Business or related field.
1-3 years of customer service experience, preferably in a financial services related field.
About Great-West Financial:
Great-West Financial SM helps millions of Americans, their companies and employers build greater financial security. Headquartered in metro Denver with offices around the country, Great-West Financial offers a wide range of retirement savings products and services, life insurance and annuities. With more than a century of experience and a history of financial strength and stability, Great-West Financial has earned the reputation as a trusted financial partner, to and through retirement.
For more information, please visit www.greatwestcareers.com . We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. We are committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
You’ll find good people at Great-West Financial.
Great-West Financial SM refers to products and services provided by Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Great-West Financial SM is a service mark of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company.
Great-West - 17 months ago
Great-West FinancialSM helps millions of Americans, their companies and employers build greater financial security. Headquartered in metro...