At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service! Auto/Mate will provide training all necessary on our Dealership Management Software.
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, we develop world-class Dealership Management Software that is used by more than 1,000 dealerships across the United States. Auto/Mate ranked #1 in overall customer satisfaction in the most recent National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) survey and we strive to provide our customers with the best software in the industry.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals with an outstanding track record of providing high quality customer service. It does not matter if your experience was gained through a call center or even in a retail environment, as long as you have a demonstrated ability to provide knowledgeable and courteous customer service to your clients. Auto/Mate will provide all of the necessary training on our system.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Answer inbound calls in our support center and provide our clients with superior customer service.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding the design and usage of business forms within our Automotive Management Productivity Suite (AMPS).
- Document customer contact using SalesForce CRM application.
- Complete setups of forms for customers in a deadline driven environment.
What We Offer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Math and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and as an individual
- Availability to work a rotating shift Monday – Friday between the hours of 7am and 8pm.
- Positive attitude
- Motivation to succeed
- Desire to learn new skills
Auto/Mate is an equal opportunity employer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including:
- Medical/Vision Insurance (traditional and High Deductible options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Dental, Disability, Accident, Cancer/ Heart Attack / Stroke)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Bagel Thursdays, BBQ's, visits from Ice Cream Trucks...and cupcakes. That right, we said it, cupcakes.
- Casual, yet professional work environment (Flip flops? Sure...why not?!)
Auto/Mate Dealership Management Systems - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -