The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for coordinating and managing service requests from UTi customers with the goal of meeting and exceeding customer expectations while obtaining key factor goals. The ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment is critical. Execution of duties will require a team-oriented individual that is customer service focused with a strong knowledge of UTi systems and vendor capabilities. This individual will be an integral part of the coordination of outbound transportation and warehousing functions of their assigned accounts.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Communicate effectively with customers, partner vendors and team members.
- Ensure the attainment of applicable key factors.
- Responsible for accurate data capture and system entry.
- Support team members to ensure superior customer service.
- Provide remote and on-site support to teams located in the customer service department in Grand Rapids and Sturtevant
- Utilize the quality process to resolve customer service and vendor issues.
- Assist with the development and testing of new product offerings.
- Proactively anticipate and resolve potential customer service partner vendor and internal team issues.
- Project work as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Have college degree or 5 years’ experience in a logistics, customer service or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal communication with the ability to adapt to and work within a team environment.
- Superior attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment.
- Able to work flexible hours when required.
- Proficient typing and PC skills required.
- Knowledge of INCO Terms and duties of Customs Import Agent
UTi is an equal opportunity employer.
UTi Worldwide - 23 months ago