Title: Customer Service Representative - Kirkland, WA
Job Number: 130000380
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE: SMG) is the world's largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products, with a full range of products for professional horticulture as well. Scotts Miracle-Gro has helped to grow the nearly $7 billion global consumer lawn and garden market through product innovation, industry-leading advertising efforts and its trusted brands. Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free work place.
Scotts LawnService is a division of The Scotts Company, LLC, the world's leading supplier and marketer of consumer products for do-it-yourself lawn and garden care. SLS was originally founded in 1997 to provide their products and services for customers who desire someone else to take care of their lawns for them. Rapid growth has propelled SLS to the number 2 position within this highly fragmented market. Fueled by acquisitions, we now have over 80 company owned service locations and over 70 franchise service locations across the United States.
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to join our growing team and help us become the leading name in professional lawn care. This position is responsible for providing exceptional Customer Service and administrative support while handling inbound and outbound customer inquiries and quality assurance calls.
When you join the Scotts LawnService Team here are just some of the benefits you receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Industry and Company Training
* Advancement Opportunities
* Full Range of Benefits that Include 401k & Discounted Stock Purchase Plan for Full Time Associates
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following:
* High School Diploma (or GED)
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Professional phone etiquette
* Strong data entry skills
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management are a must
* Ability to work in a results-oriented work environment
* Previous industry experience not required
To apply please click "Apply now".
Join Our Talent Network
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job: Customer Service
Jobaline - 19 months ago