CSR - On-Site District Office in San Diego
Customer Service Representative
Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends/locations.
The Customer Service Representative works at the Management Office and reports directly to the Assistant District Manager.
Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Acknowledge and assist residents when they come into the office
• Tour models/homes when applicable
• Prepare monthly reports as designated by District Manager
• Keep accurate records of resident interactions
• Be familiar with policies and procedures as well as the names and locations of other LPC communities
• Answer phones, take service requests and extermination orders, into Lincoln Service Track
• Support Assistant Manager and Service Manager with resident concerns
• Participate in resident events
• Make follow up calls for quality assurance
• Other duties as assigned by the Assistant District Manager
Lincoln Property Company - 23 months ago
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...