Farmers New World Life is seeking a Customer Service Representative (Life Cust Svc Adv) to provide excellence in customer service to policyholders, agents and other Company associates in person, by telephone, fax, and email; analyzes inquiries and other non-routine or complex correspondence; maintains a working knowledge of all Farmers Life products, services, and procedures.
*Work schedule is Mon - Fri, 7:30am – 4pm or 7:15am – 4pm*
• Responsible for answering inquiries on all Farmers Life commissions, services, and procedures; provides detailed commission information such as issued and paid and LLR status, advance commissions, chargebacks, bonus requirements, as of issue adjustments, policy changes, and billings.
• Handles requests and complaints from agents and Company associates via telephone, written correspondence, or email.
• Responsible for logging into Commissions ACD group, daily, being available as scheduled.
• Processes replacement chargebacks, agent changes, falcon input and various other commission functions .
• Provides commission information to agents, DM’s and Life Sales Specialists; calculates and provides bonus values and commission accounting information.
• Inputs workload data to spreadsheets, or other established reporting system daily.
• Works with annuities, Variable Unit, New Business, Marketing, and Policy Service.
• Sorts mail and processes administrative requirements for APEX cases.
• Provides explanations and answers questions regarding advances, policy count, sales count, lapse ratio, chargebacks, replacements and life growth bonus for traditional business, Variable and Annuity Audits, reconciles and corrects policies on the Commission Transaction Audit report and Outstanding Application Advance report.
• Completes agent changes and manual adjustments as warranted.
• Responsible for positive contribution to Customer Experience Expectation results.
• Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Type at least 35 WPM and must be fluent on 10-key.
• Provide professional, courteous and friendly customer service, adapt to changing needs and retain information.
• Able to multi-task with phone calls while processing and documenting work.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
• Possess great attitude, wants to learn and be a go-getter.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum and seeing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years call center/customer service experience preferred.
• Life insurance knowledge a plus.
Special Skills Requirements
Verbal and written communication skills.
Farmers Insurance Group - 4 months ago
Farmers Insurance is one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provides a wide range of other...