Advance your Customer Service career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
For the second consecutive year Liberty Mutual Insurance was certified by J.D. Power and Associates for "An Outstanding Customer Service Experience". During the J.D. Power and Associates survey customers gave Liberty Mutual Insurance high scores for representatives' courtesy, knowledge, concern, useful information, and overall service.
As a Liberty Mutual Insurance Customer Service Representative, you will be a key point of contact for our customers, answer questions, addressing concerns, and supporting Liberty Mutual Insurance's mission of "helping people live safer, more secure lives. Our success depends on delighting our customers, and each day our customer service professionals live up to that responsibility.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will perform a full range of customer service activities such as obtaining information from policy holder callers, responding to inquiries or problems and explaining processing procedures.
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to all inbound customer calls and written correspondences.
- Build rapport with each customer. Actively listen to customers requests and inquires.
- Retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, negotiation and policy review.
- Proactively identify and communicate policy transactions and impact to customer billing.
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding exceptions to payment plan and fees.
- Make alternate payment arrangements.
- Manage and utilize time effectives to ensure department meets requires service levels for improved customer satisfaction results.
- Associates degree in business related field or equivalent training or a minimum of 6 months related work experience.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Appropriate licenses upon hiring/training, along with passing a Proficiency Assessment required.
- Knowledge of insurance products, plan and programs in a customer service environment a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to review, record and organize data from a variety of sources with no prescribed format is essential.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Liberty Mutual - 9 months ago
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and...