This is a part-time position with the possibility of
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible
for providing excellent service to customers, including
buyers, sellers, business partners and Copart employees.
requests in a professional manner within company
- Consistently responds to customer inquiries and
data entry, word processing, filing, copying and
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Performs administrative duties in the office such as
other duties associated with Copart documentation
- Responsibly handles buyer payments, DMV and cash
- One year of office support experience in a customer
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Strong attention to detail
- Occasional O.T. as needed
- HS diploma or GED preferred
Copart Auto Auctions, founded in 1982, provides vehicle
suppliers, primarily insurance companies, with a full
range of services to process and sell salvage vehicles
through auctions, principally to licensed dismantlers,
rebuilders and used vehicle dealers. We have been one of
Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses for nine
years running. Additionally, we are in the process of
creating the second generation of our proprietary online
auction software that will continue to revolutionize the
industry. Copart is a flexible and inventive $400
million company and currently operates 140 facilities in
the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We
are listed on the NASDAQ with the symbol 'CPRT'. We
invite you to discover Copart . . . A Bid Above the Rest
. . . for company growth and career opportunity.
The best reasons to work for Copart:
- Stable company. In business 26 years.
- Business Week's Top 100 Small Companies list.
- Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses last
Req. Code : Part-Time CSR - Yard 106
- Exciting Technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Nice people - great work environment!
Division/Department : Yard
% of Travel Required : None
What happens after cars are totaled in wrecks or natural disasters? How about stolen cars recovered after the insurance settlement? Perhaps...