Company Overview |
Schneider National, Inc. is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry, Schneider’s solutions include Van Truckload, Dedicated, Regional, Bulk, Intermodal, Transportation Management, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Port Logistics services. A $3.4 billion company, Schneider National has provided expert transportation and logistics solutions for over 76 years.
Schneider National is looking for a skilled Customer Service Representative (CSR) who is excited to manage a segment of our customer base within a fast-paced team setting. As a decision maker, you will solve problems and deal one-on-one with customers while creating positive business results. This position is the gateway to a career of interesting challenges, celebrated victories and limitless opportunities.
Do you have what it takes?
· Strong work ethic. Do you have a professional, positive attitude? Can you provide enthusiastic back-up support for team members?
· Problem-Solving. Do you have solid judgment for creative decision making? Can you navigate through multiple computer applications while providing creative solutions to customers?
· Planning and organization. Are you able to prioritize workload and tolerate stress while maintaining strong attention to details?
· Ownership. Can you display effective negotiation tactics and excellent written and verbal communication? Do you have a desire to accept new challenges? Are you results driven?
If so, you’re going to love:
· Minimum starting pay $12 per hour
· Paid holidays and generous personal time off
· Health Care Spending Account
· On-site services including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
· Company paid training with over 170 online courses available
**This position is 19 hours per week** Week will consist of Friday 4:00 - 10:00pm, Saturday 3:00-9:00pm, & Sunday 2:30-9:30pm, or similar hours/days with some flexibility
x Job Requirements
You’ll need some experience:
· Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, post high school education preferred
· Minimum of two years prior work experience, customer service experience preferred
· Transportation, supply chain or logistics experience is a plus
· Advanced technical/computer skills with the ability to utilize at least 3 to 4 different applications simultaneously
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider team. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today! http://www.schneiderjobs.com
Schneider is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in the...