TITLE: Customer Service Representative - Retirement Services Call Center - TN
LOCATION: MASSMUTUAL – Cordova, TN
COMPANY MASSMUTUAL FINANCIAL GROUP
Chartered in 1851, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (“MassMutual” or the “Company”) is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policyholders. The Company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, paying dividends to eligible participating policyholders every year since the 1860s. MassMutual is headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts and its major subsidiaries include OppenheimerFunds, Inc., Babson Capital Management LLC, Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers LLC, Baring Asset Management Limited and First Mercantile Trust Company. MassMutual Financial Group (“MMFG”) is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its affiliated companies and sales representatives. MMFG is a global, diversified financial services organization providing life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, annuities, investment management, mutual funds and trust services to individual and institutional investors. With whole life insurance as its foundation, the company’s strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term. MassMutual, or its subsidiaries, also have operations in Asia, Europe and Latin America. MassMutual has maintained some of the highest financial strength ratings in any industry, and is committed to maintaining a position of preeminent financial strength by achieving consistent, long-term profitable growth. In total, MassMutual's worldwide insurance in-force was $521 billion at the end of 2012, and assets under management were $508 billion. Premium and other deposits totaled $35.5 billion for 2012. MassMutual is ranked 94 on the 2013 Fortune 500 list and was also named one of Fortunes “Most Admired” companies.
Job Summary :
Act as primary service contact for customer. Provide technical guidance, information, and procedural advice on a variety of customer service issues requiring knowledge of products and services. Identify, recommend, and implement conservation approaches to enhance asset retention and improve persistency. Respond to telephone or electronic inquiries. Handle all service requests from customer within service standards. May need to conduct research to complete service request. Monitor service activity, prepare service reports and troubleshoot technical problems.
Typically enrolled in a formal training class. Work under direct supervision. Receive telephone calls that are predominately routine in nature, but may sometimes receive telephone calls that require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures. For this reason, the representative must have knowledge of company’s processes and procedures. The representative will answer inquires, resolve problems, and enter or confirm information into the company database. (Licensed)
Job Responsibilities & REQUIREMENTS :
Re sponsibilities :
- Provide high quality customer service to our participants, clients, producers, field personnel, and home office employees via our 800 # phone lines
- Offer general investment education related to Retirement Services Products
- Educate participants on the benefits of available options to consolidate other retirement accounts through our Roll-in process or increase participant’s deferral percentage
- Motivate callers to take retirement planning action following a needs-based approach
- Potential involvement in outbound marketing campaigns focused on generating increased assets
- FINRA Series 6 registration required. New employees who do not hold their Series 6 registration are required to obtain the registration at the employer’s expense within a pre-defined timeframe
- College degree and/or equivalent customer service/call center experience preferred
- Strong customer service passion/superior customer service skills with 1 – 3 years previous experience in customer service field
- Ability to work additional hours during time of high call volume or at the discretion of call center management
- Financial Services experience, retirement planning experience and/or financial product knowledge a plus
- Results driven and detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Willingness to work within a call center scheduled setting
- Ability to work well independently, as well as contribute to a positive team atmosphere
- Aptitude to multi-task and take on additional assignments/projects as warranted
- Innovative – demonstrates ability to analyze current processes and make suggestions for improvement
- Ability to efficiently navigate through systems/website to maximize time with callers
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products with strong keyboarding skills
- Fluency in Spanish or other languages a plus
§ Focus on the Customer . Know your customers well; add value with a sense of urgency.
§ Act with Integrity : Be trustworthy, adhere to high ethical standards, adhere to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies
§ Value People . Lead people to success; appreciate diverse backgrounds, ideas and experiences.
§ Work Collaboratively . Partner with others to achieve results that leverage the right resources
§ Achieve Results . Focus on winning; consistently exceeds expectations , beat the competition .
We pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
If you would like to apply to this position please click on the URL and enter the job post number nc 5 0641796 using the “Keyword Search” function.
https://recruit.m a ss m ut u a l.com/sa p / bc / w e bdynpro/s a p /zhr r cf_ a _ unreg_job_search
In addition, if you would like to learn more about MassMutual, please visit www.massmutual.com .
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V. We welcome all persons to apply.
If you feel you need an accommodation to apply for one of our open positions, please contact us at (413) 744-6825.
MassMutual, Strategic Recruiting
Monster - 11 months ago
MassMutual's business structure is built to support its mutual ownership. MassMutualâ€™s strategic investments in...