The Wayne Dalton Genie Sales Center is a strong and vibrant company! We have successfully grown our sales performance both organically and through acquisition, and our balance sheet is strong. We have a great pipeline opportunity that is supported with a formal development program designed to prepare the right candidate for future growth and additional responsibilities.
What does WDGSC have to offer?
At the Wayne Dalton Genie Sales Center, we recognize people as the core of our strength. That’s why we provide a comprehensive benefits package to our employees, including medical, dental and life insurance. Employees also enjoy the freedom of optional benefits suited to their needs and lifestyles, so they take home benefits that are customized for them.
• Health and Dental – 2 options
• 401K Match
• Profit Sharing
• Company Paid Life and Disability
• Education Assistance
• Employee Purchase Program
Wayne Dalton Genie Sales Center is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Light clerical work including answering/screening/telephone calls to the appropriate person, resolution of calls (orders, quotes, etc).
- Ability to use hand tools and assist or complete modifications to products… i.e. glazing, section width changes, insulating, etc. and fork truck operation.
- Respond to customer requests for information concerning order tracking, order expediting and product availability.
- Perform order entry at both sales invoicing level and request for products from supply plants.
- Notify customers of potential backorders, credit issues, order availability and any other information regarding orders.
- Act as a liaison between sales center and plant departments, gather the necessary information and respond appropriately.
- Process all necessary paperwork for the daily operation of the sales center as required.
- Delivery responsibilities as required… including driver qualified (valid license).
- Assist in unloading and loading vendor and customer vehicles.
- Monitor completion of daily customer LTL shipments… including UPS..
- Assist the GM and AGM with inventory controls including but not limited to cycle counts, daily review inventory levels, scrap processing and loss prevention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience, door industry preferred
- Attention to detail and problem solving.
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills while interfacing with all levels of staff and customers.
- Working knowledge of PC’s and related software including MS Word, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Basic math skills required.
- Willingness to learn product and processes.
- High School Diploma or GED
Physical/Work Environment Requirements
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not crate an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Overhead Door Corporation - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Overhead Door Corporation is a Sanwa Holdings Corporation company. The Sanwa Group is committed to offering products...