Monthly Bonus up to $300 plus Competitive Pay!
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. is a publicly-traded master limited partnership listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and is headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey. Suburban serves the energy needs of its residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers in 41 states.
Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Our Seasonal Customer Service Representatives serve a key role during our peak delivery season. These individuals are so essential to our business that we are offering a monthly bonus up to $300 to the candidate that is hired for this position.
Our local office in St Leonard, MD is seeking a Seasonal Customer Service Representative to be the first point of contact with our customers. Our customer service representatives are passionate, customer-focused professionals with outstanding people skills and the desire to help us grow our business through hard work and innovative thinking!
As a customer service professional, your responsibilities will include:
Successful team members also possess the following qualifications:
- Responding to service requests and emergency call-outs.
- Investigating and resolving customer questions and concerns efficiently and compassionately.
- Preparing and distributing reports (utilizing various proprietary systems) on a regular and timely basis.
- Assisting with various administrative duties, such as filing, data entry, and ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Participating in inside sales activities.
Suburban takes pride in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay, 401k and paid company holidays based on eligibility requirements. For more information or to apply, please visit us at www.suburbanpropane.jobs .
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service or call-center environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC (Windows, MS Office) and data entry/typing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments.
As part of our pre-employment hiring process DOT physicals, background checks and drug screens are performed.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable laws. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Suburban Propane - 17 months ago
Ranch-style homes are heated and backyard barbecues fueled by Suburban Propane Partners, a leading US retail propane marketer which competes...