Advance your Customer Service career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company! Superior Customer Service is our primary goal.
As a Liberty Mutual Customer Service Representative, you'll be a key point of contact for our customers, answer questions, addressing concerns, and supporting Liberty Mutual's mission of "helping people live safer, more secure lives. Our success depends on delighting our customers, and each day our customer service professionals live up to that responsibility.
You will perform a full range of customer services activities such as obtaining information from policy holder callers, responding to inquiries or problems and explaining processing procedures. Superior customer focus is our primary goal: we make it possible for you to provide it.
- Identify and analyze customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth and retention of business
- Provide timely and accurate guidance and service to policy holders for a variety of product, plan or programs
- Resolve and take corrective action on policy holder inquiries (i.e. account status, billing information, renewal, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to write and speak in concise, accurate, and understandable terms when responding to policy holders
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service requirements, company products and the insurance industry
- Ability to be detail oriented and thorough
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills and influencing skills
- Bilingual; Spanish preferred
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
Liberty Mutual - 18 months ago
At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and...