Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services and acute care continuum. It is comprised of three major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. and Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP).Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide.
The primaryresponsibilities of this position are to take in-bound calls from customerswishing to place orders for medical supplies or place outbound calls to followup and provide status information to customers. Will process orders, answercustomer and Account Manager inquiries and resolve customer problems. Thisposition is responsible for processing orders and the paperwork necessary tosatisfy customer requirements.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
- Process orders received by mail, telephone, e-mail, or fax, and provide written confirmations upon request.
- Follow up and provide status information to customers regarding order status and shipments as requested.
- Process drop-ships and evaluation orders.
- Interact well with internal departments and know which departments to go to for various questions.
- Review order for accuracy and make changes to existing orders.
- Research and resolve billing inquiries
- Explain products and services and perform basic product research upon request.
- Prioritize and organize daily follow-ups to ensure timely resolution.
- Evaluate customer concerns and resolve problems to the customers satisfaction.
- Provide pricing and product availability.
- Route special orders through appropriate departments for approval.
- Assist in delivery process, monitor assigned ship dates, coordinate export shipping procedures, communicate any delays with customers, and obtain proofs of delivery.
- Determine and authorize credits, rebills, and product returns.
- Issue invoices for additional freight, changes, lost parts, credit incorrect pricing, etc.
- Filing and other office details as necessary.
- Assist in any other areas of the company as requested by management.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
· One totwo years of customer service experience.
Strong computer skills. Basicunderstanding of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Experienceshould include an environment where calls were monitored and scored as well as
metrics applied to individual and team performance.
· Experienceworking within a distribution company preferred.
· Knowledgeof respiratory therapy, anesthesia, and surgery a plus.
- Able to successfully work in a changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to accurately assess a situation, identify and resolve customer problems.
- Ability to deal calmly and effectively with situations via telephone while maintaining and promoting a positive company image. Able to diffuse an upset customer and/or an intense situation.
- Must possess self motivation and the initiative to exceed customer expectation.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to present information and solutions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks in order to handle call load and still finish other duties.
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago