Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is a leading distributor of fluid handling products, providing ultrapure, corrosion-resistant fluid flow systems and expertise. Our broad customer base includes electronic component and equipment manufacturers, many chemicals, water treatment, metal finishing, pollution control and biotechnology companies as well as OEM’s and mechanical contractors.
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions offers a competitive benefits package including:
· Competitive Salary
· Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· Short Term Disability
· Life insurance
· 401(k) with company match
Build your career here and experience the advantages that come with working for one of the most respected names in the industry. Ryan Herco Flow Solutions offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy fun.
About the Opportunity:
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions is looking for a talented individual to fill the role of a Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative in Charlotte, North Carolina . An Inside Sales representative encourages sales and provides technical support for our customers while promoting customer service and upholding the company image. Inside Sales reps are also responsible for providing excellent customer service by promptly responding to customer requests, solving problems, answering questions, and entering orders. Customer service experience is a must; and experience in fluid flow thermoplastic pipe, valve, fitting, instrumentation, pumps & chemical storage tanks a big plus!
· Provides excellent customer service by answering incoming customer calls, solving problems, entering orders and completing follow-up procedures
· Maximizes customer contact on the phone by turning product inquiries into orders; suggests accessories or replacement items to customers.
· Writes bids and quotations when appropriate and performs follow-up procedures
· Documents all customer contact and sales activities in the ACS system
· Communicates with Outside Sales to ensure excellent account management and customer service for new and existing customers
· Supports Outside Sales in implementing sales and marketing plan.
· Keeps current on Ryan Herco Flow Solutions products
· Attends product and sales training meetings as required.
· Updates and maintains database
· 2+ years of proven sales and/or customer service experience
· Addresses customer concerns, demonstrates empathy, and consistently moves the customer towards commitment
· Excellent people skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts
· Persuasive, amiable, self-motived, and goal oriented
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) savvy
· Must be able to type 40 WPM
· 4 year college degree
· Industrial sales experience
· Experience with corrosion resistant fluid flow items such as piping systems, valves, instrumentation, chemical storage tanks & pumps is highly preferred
· Knowledge of AS400 Operating System a plus
Ryan Herco Flow Solutions - 16 months ago