Customer Service Representative
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has entry-level openings for Customer Service Representatives for upcoming and recent graduates. In this position, you would be a key part of the Customer Support team. Lutron's Five Principles start with "Take Care of the Customer" because customers are the foundation of any business. Start your career in an innovative, growing company by getting to know our customers, solving their problems, and understanding Lutron products.
A successful customer service representative will be the face of Lutron for customer and end-user inquiries. Leverage your service skills to help our customers with product selection, expediting orders and answering questions. Provide timely and accurate information to internal and external customers on product costs, product availability and order status utilizing your understanding of Lutron products, computer skills, and attention to detail. You will use your creative problem solving skills to resolve issues and offer alternative solutions.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
- Be the face of Lutron to customers and end-users with a professional, upbeat attitude
- Receive customer calls and provide the necessary information related to product selection, order status, problem resolution
- Build a strong knowledge of Lutron products and pricing
- Follow-up on customer inquiries via e-mail in a timely and professional manner
- Works to expedite materials to meet or exceed the customer's requirements.
- Coordinates with other areas of the company as necessary to assure that we are providing world class service to our customers
- Enter rush orders into the sales order processing system
- Other duties as necessary
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing market
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Minimum 0-2 years of work experience, preferred experience in a fast-paced service-related position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish written and verbal communication skills, a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment
- Experience working with a team to solve problems or achieve a goal
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to use discretion and make decisions independently
- Proficient with MS Office
- Must be willing to work any 8-hour shift from 8am to 8pm
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE/AA.
Lutron Electronics - 24 months ago