Position Title: Customer Service Representative (Guaranteed Offer)
Reports To: Used Vehicle Director
Work Location: AutoNation Direct Building – Fort Lauderdale
Description of Position:
The Customer Service Representative is the initial contact point of all requests generated from Guaranteed Offer programs. This position will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service at all times. The role will be responsible for following up with prospective customers, communicating values and gathering necessary information to complete the purchase. The position overcomes customer’s objections as needed.
Reports directly to the Used Vehicle Director.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides an excellent first impression of AutoNation Direct
- Executes on phone and email follow up plans to contact customers
- Displays knowledge of all AutoNation Direct purchases, communicating values and gathering necessary information to complete the purchase.
- Verifies customer’s payoffs, DMV fees and updates accounting functions related to purchase units.
- Maintains current knowledge services offered and overcomes customers objections
- Determines prospective customer’s current interest level and needs in order to purchase their vehicle.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through interactions via phone and e-mail.
- Contact lienholders to follow up on pending titles
- Consistently attains established performance goals and metrics
- Assists with day to day paperwork flow
- Excellent telephone manner with clear, concise and professional communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve complex requests or interactions
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new software programs
- Personal, enthusiastic team player
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Able to work flexible schedule from 8:30 AM – 10PM as well as weekends
Hourly Pay-Rate: $14 an hour.
Bonus: Up to $600 per month based on CAD team acquisition goal.
USCMA is dedicated to uniting and supporting people committed to the cross-cultural and global mission of Jesus in service to Church and...