Seasonal Customer Service Representative – Call Center
Do you want to provide people with excellent customer service? If you answered yes, join our team!
As a leader in the industry, LTD is the proud winner of the 2013 Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Business Ethics! We set the bar high and continually look for ways to improve.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for seasonal Customer Service Representatives. Our Customer Service Representatives receive thorough on the job training and are responsible for providing world class customer service, ensuring the highest quality experience in each customer interaction.
- Engage and assist customers who are calling to place an order, check product inventory, inquire on product pricing, or have a question on their order, account, or invoice.
- Upsell/cross-sell products to customers to maximize sales opportunities and increase revenue.
- Provide accurate inventory status, shipping time frames, and tracking information (UPS/USPS).
- Identify and resolve customer issues regarding returns, replacements, damaged merchandise, etc.
- Achieve Contact Center performance measurements in call quality, average handle time, average order value, and adherence.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to serve customers by applying sound judgment and decision-making skills to effectively and efficiently handle difficult calls.
- Demonstrate positive, enthusiastic, and professional behavior, with both customers and co-workers, to increase Customer Satisfaction and department morale.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Fluent (Reading, Writing, and Speaking) in English
- 1 year of previous Contact Center experience is preferred
- 6 months of Customer Service or Sales experience is preferred
- Previous inbound sales and/or inbound problem resolution in a contact center is a plus
- Exceptional attendance and punctuality is expected
- Willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed
Interested candidates must be available to be scheduled anytime during the following hours:
Monday – Friday 10:00 am until 8:00 pm
Requires some Sundays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm or Saturdays 8:00 am.– 5:00 pm (with an alternate day off during the week)
Flexible schedules starting Monday – Friday between 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. (No earlier than 10:00 am start)
Flexible schedules ending Monday – Friday between 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (Must be available until 8:00 pm)
Schedules are produced every Thursday for the upcoming 2 weeks and will range between 30 – 40 hours per week based upon business needs.
LTD Commodities LLC - 11 months ago
For 50 years, LTD Commodities and abc distributing have been committed to selling top-quality merchandise at tremendous value prices. From...