Are you searching for career growth in an exciting industry that offers you an opportunity to help others? Labor Ready, a TrueBlue company, is now hiring a permanent, full-time Customer Service Representative in our Branch in Crest Hill, IL
Our mission is to put people to work and change lives. We are a leader in blue-collar staffing. As a customer service rep for Labor Ready you will act as the goodwill ambassador to our clients and temporary associates focusing on the customer experience both over the phone and in person. You will work with our temporary associates by assisting with the new application process, dispatching them to jobs, and facilitating payroll. This is an excellent opportunity to start learning the management ropes and to define your own career path in either operations or sales. In fact, over half of our Branch Managers were promoted from their former Customer Service Representative roles! If you’re the type of person who gives 100% to what you do, we want to talk to you.
Full-time positions (32 hrs or more) offers:
- Competitive salary.
- Monthly bonus potential, based on Branch performance.
- Career growth.
- Excellent benefits package, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, College Savings Plan, and free flu shots.
- 10 days paid vacation that increases with your length of employment, 6 paid holidays and one personal day, and 5 days paid sick leave.
- Act as a goodwill ambassador to our clients and our temporary associates.
- Build business relationships with customers and temporary associates while providing excellent customer service.
- Assist new applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify potential temporary associates for eligibility to work.
- Assist with dispatch by preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment, selecting associates for job assignments, and directing them to the job site location.
- Occasionally, drive temporary associates to and from job sites (mileage compensated).
- Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivable. Process credit applications and set credit limits.
- Follow up with customers on outstanding invoices.
- Assist in temporary associate payout and process payroll from completed work tickets.
- Highest commitment to quality customer service with the ability to work with a team and unsupervised.
- 2 years customer service experience and/or recent education or military experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills; Ability to learn and work with new programs.
- High school diploma or GED required; One year of college or technical training preferred.
- Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Labor Ready - 2 years ago
We are always in need of dependable people who are ready to serve the growing needs of our customers. Labor Ready is an equal opportunity...