Responsible for maintaining administrative organization, customer files and processing customer transactions. Major emphasis on in-store sales, telephone sales, direct marketing, new customer growth and renewal payment processing in the store. Plays key role in the upkeep of the showroom floor as per the first up system.
Reports directly to the Sales Manager
- The Acquisition and Maintenance of Customers
- Accept and process current customer payments
- Process Order Forms and references
- Input customer information into the store computer for new lease agreements
- Update customer information and account status in the store's computer system
- Answer incoming telephone calls and route them to appropriate person-as per the first up system.
- File and maintain customer folders and records
- Assist customers on the showroom floor
- Direct customer opportunities immediately to the Sales Manager-as it relates to sales and service.
- Maintain the appearance and organization of the customer transaction counter
- Assist in the maintenance of the showroom through cleaning, organizing, merchandising, and pricing as per the first up system and as directed by management
- Maintain regular mailing campaign
- Other tasks as assigned by management
Excellent interpersonal skills are required for daily customer contact
Computer operations ability
Good communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent telephone etiquette
Strong sales skills-showroom and telephone
High energy level
Able to lift 50 lbs.
Successful reference check and verification, drug screen, criminal background investigation and required testing
Aaron's is the leader in lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers and much...