ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about travel, ground transportation and to handle and resolve customer complaints. Airport CSRs work at the road way and have the primary face-to-face interaction with the traveling public. The position is also responsible for the following, but not limited to:
Essential Functions and Tasks:
· Welcome travelers to the airport/city when they exit from the airport or arrive on the lot with a smile and greeting.
· Arrange ground transportation service such as car rentals, limo services, taxi, etc.
· Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints.
· Serve as liaison between the customer, airport personnel, and various departments.
· Work proactively with drivers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
· Direct customers to ground transportation service; provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
· Communicate customer service issues to management.
· Knowledgeable of customer service inclusive of hotel reservations, ground transportation, information on local attractions and activities, and other information that provides valuable service to customers.
· Maintain a clear channel of communication with traffic officers, airport personnel and company representatives.
· Develop positive relationships with transportation providers/drivers.
· Ensure compliance with airport security policies/procedures and company safety practices at all times and report all safety/security concerns immediately.
· Assist passengers requiring special needs.
· Responsible for keeping assigned area clean.
· Maintain close communications with management or other company personnel, using two-way radios.
· Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
· This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management.
· Must be at least 18 years old and possess a hi gh school diploma or equivalent
· Must submit to and pass a drug screen and criminal background check
· M ust be able to obtain a Secured Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge
· Must meet all local airport requirements
· Possess excellent customer service skills
· Possess outgoing and enthusiastic personality
· Demonstrate exceptional oral communication skills by conveying information effectively
· Possess knowledge of local area and surrounding attractions
· Demonstrate active listening, giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand
the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
· Maintain a professional personal and uniform appearance in accordance with Company standards.
· Demonstrate a guest-driven service style with a sense of urgency in interactions, execution and recovery
· Possess knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes
customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
· Must be able to work flexible shift hours (days, evenings, weekends, holidays); approximately seven plus
hours per shift standing and walking (intermittently)
· Ability to deal with irate customers and resolve customer issues and/or complaints
· Ability to work in changing weather conditions
Ace Parking Management, Inc. - 2 years ago