Do you want to work for an outstanding company that offers its employees the opportunity to work in a team environment, phenomenal leadership and the ability to assist customers all around the country? Alorica is just the company you have been looking for.
Alorica is seeking dynamic, highly motivated and energetic individuals to join our valued team of call center agents for a NEW Permanent PROJECT!
A fun fast paced work environment
401k with Match
The Customer Service Representative will ensure customers are highly satisfied by creating a world class experience, by means of providing education on our products and service, and create long lasting relationships by delivering first call resolution whenever possible.
Qualified bilingual candidates should have exceptional communication skills, a fierce drive to succeed, and a genuine passion for helping people.
Position initial salary is $11/Hour
Must be able to read, write and speak English and Spanish Fluently.
Ability to work 130PM-1000PM shift Monday-Friday
Must be able to pass background
Must be able to pass client certification exam at end of training
Possess Exceptional customer service skills
Have knowledge of professional phone etiquette, use of “soft skills”
Ability to handle customer issues, able to handle irate customers
Financial services, Debt cancellation experience a plus
A minimum of one year customer service/call center experience is preferred.
Must be 18 years old
High School Diploma/GED
As an Alorica associate, you not only work for our organization—you also work for the clients we serve. Whether you’re providing customer care for a well-known wireless services provider or a Fortune100 financial giant, a career at Alorica allows you to explore a range of fascinating industries and proudly represent some of the world’s leading brands.
Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications. Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a PLUS.
- Great telephone etiquette.
- Excellent customer service experience (active listener, personable, able to project the “wow customer experience”).
- Must pass a background check.
- Open flexibility to be able to work nights and at least one weekend day.
- Proficient computer skills, with basic software program knowledge, including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Attention to detail and easily adaptable to constant change (the ability to serve a multi-client program base).
- Reliable, dependable, and a great work ethic.
Alorica - 11 months ago