Our people make Progressive a successful, forward-moving organization. We continuously turn the insurance industry upside down with our innovative services and use of technology. At Progressive, you will have extensive career path opportunities and the chance to work in a diverse, dynamic atmosphere. Come join a team of enthusiastic people who change the insurance industry one big idea at a time.
Join a Fortune 500 company voted one of the " Top Places to Work 2011" by Colorado Biz Magazine and redefine what it means to provide insurance.
Customer Service Representative-Overnight Shift
We're looking for passionate, outgoing people with a desire to provide excellent customer service. As a Progressive Call Center Representative, you may work with a headset, but it's your mindset that makes you most valuable. Use your ability to make real connections with others by helping our agents and customers with their insurance needs.
: September 24, 2012
(5x8 schedule) Monday,Thursday, Friday, Saturday, with one additional day.
: $13.00 - $14.00/hr
Education, Experience and Skills
Our Customer Service Reps are the voice of Progressive, and should have the following:
- Two years work experience in a complex customer service environment
- Proven job stability, including one year with past employer
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two years post-secondary education preferred
Progressive is a place where you are celebrated for the person you are, the ideas you bring and the energy you invest. Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of this exceptional group of collegial individuals. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Advisor Group will be in touch if you are under consideration and moving forward in the process. As part of our hiring process, candidates must meet company requirements on our online assessment test. Candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check. Some positions require licensing, which will impact background check requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Gainshare bonus of up to 16% of salary (Gainshare is a bonus program given to all employees based on company profitability)
- 401K with a 6% company match
- Award winning, supportive environment with Employee Resource Groups
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- On-site clinical care and fitness center
- Ongoing training and career advancement
- Flexible shifts, casual dress, and great corporate culture
United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs
Progressive - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
What We’re About
Progressive is a place where innovation and collaboration are a way of life. Each of our employees has a role in...