At TOPS, a division of Zions Bancorporation, "Powered by People" is more than our tag line; it's who we are! We are enthusiastic, innovative, and committed to success for our customers, shareholders, and each other. We are personally responsible and focused on achieving amazing results every day! If this sounds like who you are or who you want to become, the TOPS Call Center Customer Service Representative position could be for you!
This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling customer service inquires and problems via telephone for various banking departments and affiliates.
- Assist customers with questions regarding checking & savings accounts, loans, bank cards or other banking needs.
- Interacts with other departments, clients and prospective clients.
- Maintains documentation and records of customer inquires, complaints and services implemented.
- Responsible to promote banking products and/or services.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent.
- Call center, customer service or other directly related experience a plus
- Knowledge of banking and financial services a plus.
- Must have solid customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to complete contact center training modules.
- Requires good keyboarding and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to learn a variety of products and services for affiliate banks and departments.
- Requires good follow-through.
- Knowledge of various computer software including spreadsheets and word processing.
- Ability to promote and explain financial products and services.
- Competitive Pay
- Casual Dress Code
- Medical Benefits & 401k
- Paid Training, Vacation & Holidays
- Sales Bonuses & Monthly Incentives
- Saturday & Evening Differentials
Technology and Operations
Utah-Kanab-UT - Kanab Call Center
UT - Kanab Call Center
533 East 300 South
Zions Bancorporation - 2 years ago
Multibank holding company Zions Bancorporation operates eight bank subsidiaries with some 485 branches in 10 western and southwestern...