The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for managing the Beech-Nut customer order process from the time a purchase order is entered until the time it is delivered. This includes price verification, notifying customers of delays/shortages, working with customers to modify delivery schedules based product availability, working with region managers /customers on return authorizations, and working with carriers on delivery issues.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
· Manage orders received via EDI, e-mail and fax for. The orders are entered into our internal SAP system and need to be managed through invoicing and delivery.
· Will be available to address customer complaints, questions and requests related to delivery, availability, etc.
· Will resolve any pricing, delivery, shortage/damages and carrier issues.
· Key liaison between operations, sales department, brokers and the customers.
· Will work with Accounts Receivables to resolve open credit, invoice, and deduction issues.
· Will handle point-of-purchase and customer product sample request.
· Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
· Perform other related duties as required.
· Associated degree or 6 years customer service experience
· Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
· Computer literate – proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Must be organized and able to multitask.
· Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work with all internal and external customers
· SAP experience highly preferred
· Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
· Experience working with logistics brokers or direct scheduling
· Bachelor degree
At Beech-Nut®, we make baby foods using basic, wholesome foods. We pick high-quality fruits, vegetables, dairy and meats, and don't use...