Provide a single point of contact service for customers in a designated sales territory or region of the country. Provide support to Account Executives, Regional Managers, and internal customers. Sell and support EQ’s products and services by motivating customers to increase utilization of all EQ facilities and services. Solicit and manage additional 3 rd party services for customers if applicable.
- Comply with all EQ Management System policies and procedures.
- Solicit and coordinate full use of EQ services for customers
- Audit and complete invoices for customers
- Solicit 3rd party services for customers when feasible
- Work closely with Account Executives and Regional Managers to reach monthly and quarterly territory revenue goals
- Assist with implementation and management of customer contracts
- Research and solve customer concerns and questions
- Assist other departments and divisions with customer needs
- Enter customer account information and data into the computer system & maintain customer files
- Assist customers with waste characterizations and related documentation in accordance with facility, state and federal regulations
Complete all other assignments made by management
- Attend sales and corporate functions as required
For over fifty years, EQ has been the leading provider of environmental management services. We use innovative technologies and services...