Job Title: |
Customer Service Specialist
Auto req ID:
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world’s largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, China, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun – whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
What does a Customer Service Specialist do?
At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives our customers through technology and all its possibilities. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on this mission.
A Customer Service Associate facilitates a variety of transactions and customer interactions, including returns, exchanges, trade-ins, recycling, defective products and repair questions. They partner with other employees, including Geek Squad, to ensure customer needs are met end-to-end.
As a Customer Service Specialist you will:
- Partner with other employees to ensure customers’ end-to-end needs for are met and that no customer is left unserved or underserved.
- Provide friendly, fast, and accurate processing for all customer transactions at the front lanes and customer service while providing velocity solutions to customers.
- Develop strong relationships with customers by becoming a trusted advisor and partner in assisting them in making technology more functional in their lives.
- Utilize all relevant sales tools (including Path to Excellence) to assist profitable growth drive and exceed department and individual goals.
- Help answer questions and resolve customer issues.
- Engage customers using Best Buy Selling Skills while providing fast and friendly processing of all transaction types
What are the Professional Requirements of a Customer Service Specialist?
- 3-6 months experience working in customer service or sales
- 1+ years retail experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Job Information:
What are my rewards and benefits?
Surrounded by the latest and greatest technology, a team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work at Best Buy. While you’re making technology work for our customers, we’re making sure Best Buy works for you with our pay for performance philosophy. At Best Buy we offer top salaries for management, including both short and long term incentive plans based upon business results, as well as endless opportunities to grow in a dynamic work environment that’s part of an industry that never sleeps. From tuition reimbursement to deep employee discounts, to health, wealth and wellness benefits, we believe the success of our company depends on the passion of employees for learning, technology and people.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (Best Buy) is a specialty retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment software, appliances and...