The primary function of the Reservation Services team is to provide world class service to Hertz customers calling on the toll free number who are interested in confirming, cancelling and modifying existing reservations, and booking reservations. Providing Hertz clients with World Class Customer Service is essential to achieving a high level of productivity and service.
The repsonsibility of a Customer Service Specialist/Reservation Services includes:
Additional responsibilities may involve the following:
- Creating a positive customer service experience by listening to and identifying customer needs
- Engaging customers in a courteous professional manner
- Completing the reservations or change process expeditiously
- Providing accurate information
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction and service
- Answering general customer questions, resolving customer complaints/issues and servicing customer questions/requests on existing reservations.
- Assist customers with various post rental inquiries that involve the rental and billing process.
- Assist customers with questions and requests associated with the Hertz Gold Rewards program.
- Handle calls from customers who have a Hertz car who want to either extend or their rental or change the return time/location.
- Ensure a positive experience by efficiently handling the phone calls Hertz according Call Performance Guidelines, answering the customer's questions accurately regarding Hertz rates and services and booking, cancelling, confirming or modifying the reservations correctly in the PC Excalibur computer system.
- Maximize revenue opportunities with customers by actively soliciting business after every rate quote, addressing/overcoming customer objections to placing a reservation, utilizing various sales techniques as appropriate to obtain every possible booking.
- Viewing every customer contact as a sales opportunity and soliciting reservations on customer service calls.
- Contribute to departmental and center effectiveness and productivity by maintaining acceptable attendance, remaining signed in, and being available to take calls when scheduled.
- Providing excellent customer service to Hertz loyalty program members by updating customer profile information as requested by callers.
- Provide excellent customer by efficiently handling the incoming calls from customers with inquiries about their billing and rental transactions.
- Develop positive customer rapport with every caller by fully demonstrating the SMILES principles on a consistent basis.
- Assist customers wanting to extend or change a reservation already in progress. This would include changing the return date, return time, and/or return location.
- Uphold company policies and standards by being knowledgeable in utilizing various resources in order to research time discrepancies, rates, mileage, etc. The goal is to achieve first call resolution of customer disputes, thus minimizing costs involving further correspondence or communication.
- Training is provided for this rol
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
- Applicants must have excellent sales and customer service skills, and excellent oral communications skills.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Must be able to type 25 wpm (test will be given)
- Sales/Service Specialists must be willing to work any shift including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Preferred Requirements :
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 16 months ago
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...