AlixaRx is a national long-term care pharmacy organization that has both Full and Part-Time Closed Door Pharmacy opportunities immediately available. Our mission is to deliver pharmacy services for post-acute care medical settings that Restore Health, Improve Patient Outcomes and Provide Cost-Effective, Accessible Healthcare Solutions. AlixaRx has a new approach to pharmacy services that incorporates remote automated dispensing technology.
To find out more about AlixaRx and to view a video showing our in-house designed ADU, please visit our website at http://alixarx.com
Our team members must be dynamic, dedicated, patient-oriented, and have a passion for long-term care. If you are interested in joining a fast-paced, cutting edge pharmacy team, please read on!
Responsible for managing the day to day operations of customer service team including order entry, and exceptions handling. Support andpromote optimal efficiencies, staff retention and superior quality of business office employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
* Perform and oversee completion of all business office related tasks, including but not limited to: accounts payable and receivable (payinvoices, review purchase journals, handle calls from vendors, manage purchase cards), third party billing, payroll/benefit managementneeds at Pharmacy level, new admits as required to process daily claims, order office supplies, oversee reception (sign for deliveries, vetvisitors, etc.), mail distribution and all other administrative duties
* Manage and work with central billing team in day to day operations including daily pharmacy claims adjudication, exceptions handlingsuch as refill-to-soon rejections* Manage Customer Service and Order Entry process and personnel
* Ensure exception handling processes and expectations are being followed and all billing is accurate and billed to the appropriateresponsible parties* Ensure timely completion of daily batch claims billing
* Ensure first dose prescription order billing is accurate prior to dispensing* Manage and ensure all error resolution orders in queue are process daily* Responsible for timely and accurate reports
* Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving billing inquiries at a local pharmacy branch level if needed, in coordination with Central Billinggroup
* Oversee daily prescription claims adjudications for all pharmacy insurance programs
* Manage process to provide prescription price quotes to nursing centers and prescriber's representatives
* Oversee short orders and partial fill prescriptions billing from pharmacy production* Manage refill-to-soon rejections process and tracking
* Assist customer service, order entry technicians and pharmacist with prescription billing errors. Able to help analyze billing rejectionerrors and trends for continuous improvement opportunities
* Manage and assist with prior authorization prescription orders
* Manage the process of handling prescription test claims if required
* May assist with month-end billing (review pre-billing verification report)
* Promote open communications between internal and external customers, to enhance cooperative efforts, improve pharmacy productionperformance
* Manage vendor relations (i.e. beverage, maintenance and cleaning services)
* 4 year college degree preferred.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and ability to communicate, perform and comprehend variables within the pharmacy operation.
* Certification in Pharmacy Technician program is preferred.
* 2 years of Long Term Care Experience
* Two or more years of pharmacy billing and business office management experience is preferred.
* Expert computer skills, including fundamental knowledge of Windows based software programs, including but not limited to word processing and spreadsheet applications.
* Expert user skill of Microsoft Office Program; specifically MS Excel is preferred.
* Organization skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent effective oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to effectively and harmoniously interact with facility, group, division and company management and other employees at all levels; promotes teamwork and demonstrates strong professionalism.
* Ability to work and produce results under pressure.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
* Must be dependable and able to work with minimal supervision.
* Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
* Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS:
* Detail oriented, including ability to follow step-by-step instructions and enter data accurately into a computer database.
* Problem solving abilities, including the determination of the root cause of a problem using a logical or analytical process.
* Advanced computer skills, including fundamental knowledge of Windows based software programs, including but not limited to word processing and spreadsheet applications
* Organization skills including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
* Effective oral communication skills
* Ability to effectively and harmoniously interact with facility, group, division and company management and other employees at all levels; promotes teamwork, demonstrates strong professionalism and provide superior customer service
* Ability to work and produce results under pressure
* Must be a self-starter
* Expert user skill of Microsoft Office Program; specifically MS Excel is preferred
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS (With or Without the Aide of Mechanical Devices):
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting (minimum of 10 pounds), fine hand coordination, ability to read and write, the ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions and directions, ability to travel, and ability to remain calm under pressure.
Delivering the best possible care for our patients means having the best team. That's why we're committed to helping talented professionals like you achieve your professional goals on every level with:
Management and clinical career ladders
Ongoing education through Golden University
Leadership training opportunities
Company-paid trainings and certifications
Mentoring programs and more
If this matches your goals and passion, please apply for these positions as we want to talk to you. Apply today!
AlixaRx is always seeking skilled professionals who take pride in their work and want to be a part of our innovative team. We'll reward this dedication with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical insurance, retirement savings plans, paid time off and much more.
AlixaRx knows that to deliver the best possible patient care, it starts with the best team. That's why we are committed to helping talented professionals like you achieve your professional goals on every level by providing:
ð On-going education through GoldenUniversity
ð Company-paid training and certifications
ð Leadership Opportunities
ð Management and Clinical career ladders.
Apply now and let us get to know you!
AlixaRx - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
AlixaRx combines leading-edge technology with top clinical and operational talent.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional customer service...