Responsible for ensuring superb customer service to Goodwill donors and customers. Performs as a working supervisor giving direction to workers while doing the same duties.
- Associate of Arts or Science Degree.
- Three years supervisor experience in related field.
- Minimum of two years supervisory or management experience in a retail environment with a POS system including key holder responsibilities.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to effectively communicate with supervisors, employees and customers.
- Proficient in various software applications including Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and using the Internet.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong people management and coaching skills.
- Ability to build a strong team.
- Ability to recruit quality individuals.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to interact with a very diverse population in a human services setting.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Perseverance and commitment to getting the job done.
- Proven ability to drive sales.
- POS and cash handling expertise in retail.
- Flexible working schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Four years or more of supervisory or management experience in a retail environment with a POS system.
- Soft and hard line merchandising expertise.
- Knowledge/expertise in working with persons with disadvantages and/or disabilities and barriers to employment.
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 13 months ago