The Service Support Representative coordinates information within the Client Services team
which can include people in the following positions: Manager, Teams Leads, Sr. Customer Service Representatives (CSR), other Service Support Representatives as well as sales and operations. The Service Support Representative provides administrative support, data entry and job coordination assistance
to the team. The work environment is extremely fast paced.
REQUIREMENTS (Specific knowledge, skills, education and
• Minimum of two years administrative experience within a professional work
• Strong data entry experience
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
• Previous experience working with an order entry system is highly preferred.
• Ability to work independently, yet able to effectively balance various Customer Service Services priorities and tasks.
• Excellent follow through skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Successful candidate must be self-driven and have excellent problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent telephone etiquette and be proficient in basic math applications. Must be able to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision. This position requires a flexible work schedule to accommodate 24-hour availability. This is not an 8-5 position. Be able to handle multiple tasks, be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized and work well on own in order to meet deadlines. Needs to be able to stand for several hours at a time producing paperwork.
Quad/Graphics - 17 months ago
Your mailbox may be filled with Quad/Graphics' handiwork. A leading US printing company, Quad/Graphics produces catalogs, magazines,...