Wood-Mizer LLC is 30 year-old, established but still growing, international manufacturing and distribution company which is located on Indianapolis' west-side. We are seeking a Multilingual, highly motivated, principle-centered individual to join part of our team.|
- 12 Volt DC Electrical experience required.
- Mechanically inclined
- Self starter, ability to stay focused while working closely with others.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Works well alone with little supervision.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- Good typing skills.
Primary Job Function:
- High School Education or equivalent with two years technical training (Diesel and Gasoline Engine) and two years field troubleshooting experience.
Peripheral Functions of the Job:
- Respond to customers' inquiries, questions or complaints. Answer incoming calls for parts and technical service, cover phone trouble-shooting.
- Review and research problems, obtaining necessary information from policies, procedures or practices.
- Perform troubleshooting principles and failed parts analysis to determine best resolution to insure customer satisfaction and adherence to company policies.
- Coordinate problem resolution with appropriate departments
- Inform customers of standard procedures or resolution of problems.
- Follow-up, either verbally or in writing, to insure customer satisfaction.
- Make periodic calls to existing customers to determine satisfaction with company, products or services.
- All work preformed within accepted basic business practices.
- Train customers in an individual and classroom setting.
- Order entry.
- Make service calls or deliveries to customers.
- Travel is required. Weekends may be included.
- Conduct product demonstrations for the Sales Dept. at Commercial/Industrial Shows.
- Maintain Safety policies (safety glasses, ear protection, steel toe shoes).
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Complete Certification material as required.
- Maintain DOT requirements (log books, etc...)
- Prior experience in customer service areas with working with public.
- Must be able to meet minimum DOT requirements.
- Safety conscious.
- Must be able to obtain Passport for International Travel.
Wood-Mizer Products, Inc. - 10 months ago