TechSmith develops industry-leading software products that help people capture information and present it back in exciting and creative ways. As a Customer Solutions Engineer for the Academic Solutions Team, youâ€™ll be a lead technical resource performing pre and post-sales activities for Education customers (K12, Higher Education, etc). Youâ€™ll be responsible for performing high-quality demonstrations, being an expert in all of our products, assisting the sales and support teams with technical issues, and providing feedback to the product teams.
What Youâ€™ll Be Doing:
Required Skills and Background:
- Being an expert
- Maintain a high level of expertise in all TechSmith products
- Be able to act as a consultant and answer technical questions from customers, prospects, partners and coworkers
- Craft solutions that meet customer requirements focused on the Education segment
- Communicating with the world
- Present TechSmith products and solutions through webinars, videos, trade shows, conference calls and other forms of communication with our customers
- Identify common customer requirements and communicate them with TechSmith development
- Identify and develop customer case studies, showcasing customer success stories with TechSmith products
- Being an effective teammate
- Proactively perform activities to build the skills of your teammates
- Work with teammates to help them present customers with effective solutions
- Making TechSmith Successful
- Work with the Academic Solutions sales team to meet and exceed all business objectives
- Work with Education customers to make sure that they are completely satisfied with TechSmith solutions
- Work with other departments to ensure that our products meet current and future requirements of the marketplace
Compensation and Perks:
Compensation is competitive, and is based on skills and experience. As a full-time employee you will receive the standard TechSmith benefits package including health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) program, etc. We offer a fun and casual environment where you can wear jeans every day, drink free pop, and enjoy company sponsored events. Please submit salary requirements along with your resume and cover letter.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multitask
- Experience in giving technical presentations, demonstrations, etc.
- Experience in selling software or technical products
- 3+ years of technical experience working with Education customers a plus (either working directly in the Education environment or selling to/supporting Education customers)
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Some travel required
- Job is based in Okemos, Michigan (Lansing area)
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without an employer-sponsored petition for a visa, such as an H-1B visa. TechSmith does not intend to file any visa applications in connection with this opening.
TechSmith Corporation - 17 months ago
TechSmith Corporation was founded in 1987 and is located in Okemos, Michigan. TechSmith provides practical business software tools to...