#20032 Customer Success Engineer - Gamification
Location: Redwood City, CA
Our client is the industry leader in gamification. Having shipped the first gamification solution in the marketplace back in 2007, the company continues to work with some of the largest consumer and B2B companies in the world. Company's gamification platform and its powerful analytics solution, allow the creation of customized, actionable and scalable user experiences for consumers, employees and partners.
We are recruiting for is a talented Customer Success Engineer to work within the Client Services team! Get in early and play an integral role in growing the business for the market leader in the hottest new sector of the Internet economy: gamification.
As the Customer Success Engineer, you will take our customer's broad, theoretical ideas about how to incorporate gamification into their site or application and turn them into actionable plans. You're excited to work closely with customer teams to turn high level concepts into descriptions and diagrams, taking complex ideas and situations and breaking them down into simple, concrete steps. A systems thinker who is able to see a project as the sum of its component parts and dependencies, you are instrumental in moving projects forward. Passionate about uncovering efficiencies, you take custom projects and turn them into repeatable, scalable solutions for our high profile customers. As you manage projects, customers are impressed with your confidence and thankful for your patience.
- Provide implementation training, consulting services, and best practices to clients.
- Work with business leaders to develop strategy including best practices, program optimizations, and analysis. Identify, drive and optimize the revenue flow from renewals to upsell opportunities.
- Prioritize tactical problem solving against architecture and strategy recommendations to meet company and customer business objectives.
- Coordinate among cross functional groups to identify challenges and recommend solutions in a prescriptive manner.
- Provide clear, concise translations of customer needs and feedback to internal groups by creating an account plan with milestone for launch, ongoing support, and overall account growth.
- Perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing client feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Development and Engineering.
- Work with sales account managers in a pre-sales context to provide engagement strategy, presentation support, and review contract terms.
- Work with our product team and engineers to grow a deep understanding of our platform and product capabilities.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 5 years in a Professional Services, Implementation, or Client Service role with experience in a customer-facing role in the SaaS space.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in internet and related technologies.
- At least 5 years of production experience in Internet/New Media or related areas.
- Experience working in a matrix or startup environment where you were both strategic and hands-on
- Significant experience providing detailed updates to customers while engendering respect and building rapport
- Logical intelligence to quickly absorb comprehensive details of our unique software platform
- A wide degree of creative problem solving and latitude is expected.
- Proactive in all aspects of your role.
- Drive your work to completion by facilitating productive, results oriented conversation.
- Eager to learn new methods and technologies for getting the job done and keep up to date on the latest trends and methodologies in your craft.
- Exceptional customer and project management skills with the ability to multi-task with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention. Outstanding business sense, problem-solving, leadership, communication and technical skills.
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively.
- Excellent communications ability to a diverse customer audience, including C-level executives, sales, and technical staff.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to problem solve complex technical issues in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and creatively solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to own and drive to completion projects with positive business impact.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude
- Preferred experience working with a SaAS offering. Familiarity with REST APIs, digital strategy, social media, mobile, and other web based technologies.
Jon Piggins / Redfish Technology
Executive Recruiter, IT Sales & Marketing
Nationwide IT Recruiting for High Tech Industries
Redfish Technology - High Tech Executive Recruiters - 15 months ago