Responsibilities and Expectations
- Become an Act-On product expert including the product's technical workings and practical business application.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and assure their success with the software. Develop strong relationships with customers to protect ongoing revenue stream and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Receive new customers and manage them through the implementation process to successfully adopt the Act-On service.
- Ensure customers are successfully using the software by working with them to understand their business objectives and recommend strategies to achieve those goals.
- Ability to quickly understand, assess, and address customers' challenges and effectively work towards resolution.
- Drive regular account reviews with customers and provide strategies to optimize return.
- Work closely with internal departments such as Sales and Customer Support to provide services required to meet customer expectations.
- May be utilized for troubleshooting and analysis of customer reported issues.
- Maintain a positive interactive working relationship with Product Management and Product Engineering to resolve issues and to communicate customer needs for future product enhancements.
- Contribute to Act-On Communities and Public Forums.
- 1-2 years of customer facing account management type role or equivalent with a track record of service excellence.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Additional preferred experience with Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Marketing Automation, website hosting, email delivery and SEO.
- Previous SaaS support experience a plus.
- Excellent writing, listening, and communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under minimal direction.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
Act-On Software, Inc. - 12 months ago