Essential Qualifications: |
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of intellectual instruction and work experience.
Basic understanding of business service functions.
Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio).
1-3 years receptionist experience.
Skill and Ability:
Positive and professional phone manner with excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
Consistently presents an appropriate and professional appearance and demeanor.
Dependable and reliable; consistently demonstrates punctuality.
Proven ability to multi-task and work with competing priorities; ability to identify and rank top priority.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
The Customer Support Center Greeter-Administrative Assistant handles the day-to-day functions of the front desk and provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department. The Customer Support Center Greeter-Administrative Assistant sets the tone for the customer service reputation of the corporate office and provides a branded first impression to visitors as they walk through the front door and to those that call the company. The Customer Support Center Greeter-Administrative Assistant is responsible for greeting all visitors, answering all incoming calls and directing the callers to the appropriate company representative in an efficient and courteous manner.
Welcome/Greet Visitors in a Warm, Friendly and Professional Manner
Answer, Screen and Re-Direct all Incoming Telephone Calls as Appropriate
- Create a positive first impression of the company to visitors and associates, establishing eye contact and greeting enthusiastically.
- Utilize Lobby Trac software to log and track visitors which will include the printing of custom designed visitor passes with details like expiration date, visit area and host being visited.
- Provide necessary information to visitors and notify the associate their visitor has arrived.
- Maintain appropriate business attire that conveys a professional reflection on the company.
- Maintain reception area, neat and professional.
Provide Administrative Support to the Human Resources Department
- Answer all incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously.
- Screen telephone calls to direct callers to appropriate associate.
- Enthusiastically answer questions about company to include address, directions and contact information.
- Maintain calm demeanor during stressful situations or with irate callers.
- Update the Company’s organizational charts on a monthly basis.
- Draft monthly new hire announcements and associate promotions e-mails.
- Book travel arrangements for candidate travel, and for associate travel to the CSC for training purposes.
- Order department supplies adhering to budgetary guidelines.
- Create POs and process department invoices. Assist with monthly accruals.
- Place catering orders for company-sponsored training workshops as directed.
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of bulk mailings.
- Scan personnel files and other documents requested or subpoenaed and distribute to appropriate party.
- Prepare documents for filing in alpha sort.
- Exercise good judgment at all times and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes matching 401K, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, medical, dental insurance, vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, confidential employee assistance program, health advocacy program, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, paid holidays, associate discount, a credit union, an on-site gym and wellness programs.
- Cross-train associates in all aspects of the Customer Support Center Greeter-Administrative Assistant.
- Perform all duties as assigned by Manager of Associate Relations accurately and timely, and in a cooperative manner.
- Promote teamwork by building positive working relationships with all associates and visitors by being cooperative and providing assistance when needed.
- Ensure security measures are followed in accordance to directions received by the Facilities Loss Prevention Manager.
The Vitamin Shoppe - 18 months ago
Vitamin Shoppe helps vitamin-takers meet their recommended daily requirements. The fast-growing company sells vitamins, supplements, and...