Enerflex is a single-source supplier of products and services to the global oil, petrochemical and natural gas industry. We provide gas compression, gas production and processing and process refrigeration equipment to all major oil and gas companies. Enerflex supports its operations through corporate, regional and field office infrastructure throughout the World.
As a global industry leader in packaging and servicing large horsepower process and compression systems. We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Support Representative to focus on service sales, develop new customers, and expand business with existing customers. This is a Lafayette, LA based sales position.
Reports directly to the Lafayette Branch Manager
- Have 5 years experience in Sales /Marketing
- Be proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Be able to periodically travel through-out the United States
- Possess exceptional communication, marketing and organizational skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Duties include but not limited to:
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Identify and develop potential customers from initial contact and through the continued management of services and maintenance contracts.
- Develop sales prospect lists by researching business activity through potential customer contacts and industry groups.
- Advise and assist the Field Services group in the maintenance and enhancement of on-going customer activities and development.
- Manage a broad base of high-tech customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and act as a liaison between the customers and technical staff.
- Manage customers for further development and retention.
- Perform estimates, budgets and job scopes in proposal form to meet the needs of the customer and provide essential information for order fulfillment through the Field Services group.
- Identify the technical requirements of the customers, and work with the technical staff to insure the customer requirements are appropriately defined and addressed.
- Identify leads for engineered systems and equipment, turn over these leads to the Contracts and Projects Department.
- Assist in developing marketing materials which address the companies and departments technical service resources and capabilities.
- Provide support for promotional events to include trade shows, conferences, exhibits and demonstrations for local or national events.
- Participate in educational activities for customers such as lectures, training, and demonstrations.
- Participate in sales and departmental meetings, training and other duties as assigned by Manager
Partial List of Services Provided:
- Customer development and relationship skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Skill in proposal development and presentation
- Ability to create, compose and edit a variety of materials using computer software.
- Ability to write using technical verbiage typical of our industry.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to periodically travel to other locations to meet with customers or prospects.
What Enerflex Offers You:
- Process and compression maintenance services on all makes of systems
- Controls upgrades and retrofit
- Process and gas compression package refurbishment
- Maintenance agreements
- Promote spare parts
- Compressor overhaul
- Turnkey installations
- Competitive Compensation
- Cost Shared Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Employer Matched 401K
- Incentive Programs
- Professional Development Opportunities