Bitcasa is the personal app that integrates infinite storage, sync, backup and share into your desktop and across all your devices.
Unlike other cloud-based storage solutions that simply copy your files to the cloud, Bitcasa gives you infinite storage. In fact, our virtual storage model allows you to easily sync all your data across devices, instantly share large files with friends & family and provides a secure alternative to other online backup solutions.
You will never have to worry about your data again!
Customer Support Specialist - Level 1
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will provide world-class support to customers on Bitcasa's products and services through a variety of channels including phone, email, social media (Twitter and Facebook), community forums, and chat.
You enjoy interacting with customers, identifying new and creative ways for customers to use Bitcasa, and finding solutions to tough issues. You will be working with Technical Support Engineers (Level 2) to resolve technical issues and provide customer insights to management.
- Provide awesome support to Bitcasa customers.
- Think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve customer problems.
- Answer customer inquiries through email, social media, community forums, and chat.
- Act both as a support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to the Bitcasa web, desktop, and mobile applications.
- Effectively articulate complex information to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Escalate more complex technical issues and bugs to Level 2.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain and track detailed records for all customer interactions using Zendesk (our CRM tool).
- Author FAQ articles, post topics in the community forum, develop engaging video tutorials, etc.
- Have fun!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of customer support experience at an Internet company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- A passion for helping and delighting customers.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iPhone/iPad (iOS).
- Working knowledge of social networking services such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Salesforce.com a plus.
- Knowledge of load balancers, firewalls, proxy servers, VMware, TCP/IP, and SaaS a plus.
- Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, resourceful and able to resolve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starter, and team player.
Bitcasa - 20 months ago
Bitcasa offers access to an Infinite Drive across all devices with support for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and Windows RT. Users never have...