Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
This is a full time, defined duration opportunity with the potential to be extended further, based on business need. You may also be eligible for the following benefits:
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tax-Saver Spending Accounts for Medical and Dental Care
Facilitates communication between borrowers and lenders around servicing, delinquency, foreclosure, and underwriting issues.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Respond to escalated inquires that affect Fannie Mae business (loss mitigation, foreclosure, underwriting, and servicing inquiries.) Resolve complex and sensitive inquiries that require internal communication, collaboration and consultation.
- Work with Fannie Mae Customer Account Teams personnel to resolve inquires about specific Fannie Mae lender. Work with National Property Disposition Center personnel to handle inquires about specific Fannie Mae-owned properties. Work with Fannie Mae Loss Mitigation team to handle and resolve request for mortgage default prevention/assistance. Work with management to escalate other sensitive inquiries for appropriate referral and resolution.
- Conduct research and analysis of and interpret account data and present effective solutions to problems to support Customer Account Manager (CAM) or consumer needs.
- Evaluate consumer/lender needs and formulate strategies which provide what they need and achieve profitability goals for the account. Respond to email inquiries via corporate web sites. Fully document details of interactions using Resource Center database application.
- Provide regular and timely feedback to management regarding new trends or sensitive issues that arise from handling interactions and provide relevant data/statistics/analysis that adds value.
- May field calls from FHFA, Congress, and executives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 1 years of related experience
- Strong communication skills, contact center experience and knowledge of Fannie Mae's single family mortgage business.
- Some project management skills.
- Knowledge of call and e-mail management tools, such as CIM, is a plus.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Please note: This position will span a pre-defined duration .
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...