Customer Support Specialist, College Applications (9 month contract Watertown, MA)
The Application Phone Support Specialist is the front-line communicator with our client’s customers (primarily grad school applicants) and is responsible for best-in-class service via telephone, email, and other electronic media. Come join our client’s growing team and fun, fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to inbound inquiries and concerns of applicants via telephone and email in a fast-paced, call center environment.
- Troubleshoots potential problems with web-based applications including application status, completion updates, and billing inquiries.
- Accurately follows service-specific guidelines to provide all applicants with a pleasant and efficient experience
- Regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to service delivery- escalate issues as appropriate.
- Meets quantitative and qualitative standards as set by the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Call Center experience or equivalent customer service experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office and web-based information sources
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written
- Learn quickly, handle multiple priorities, ENERGY.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Tasha at King & Bishop
King & Bishop is a staffing firm in Greater Boston, working with regional and national clients and candidates for business success.