The primary responsibilities for this position include:
• provides associate coaching, direction, insight, guidance, support, and counsel to customer support analysts
• provides supervision and direction for associates and assigned processes
• participates in hiring selections, counseling, performance reviews, personnel issues, and work prioritization
• plans, reviews, and administers training of associates.
• inspires and creates positive avenues for change
• participates in establishing and monitoring departmental KPIs and measurement reporting
• monitors department incident and call queues and takes appropriate action when targeted service levels are breached
• ensures adequate resources are in place to meet customer demands
The required qualifications for this position include:
• experience working in a Customer Support/Service or Help Desk environment
• willing to work shift work
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• highly developed ability to organize, plan, and prioritize
• high degree of self-motivation and commitment
• high degree of maturity, tactfulness, and business ethics
• ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
• highly developed problem-solving skills
• ability to make consistently correct judgments under pressure
• ability to build and maintain positive relationships with team members, other Publix departments and Publix vendors
• demonstrates maturity and integrity in all situations
• excellent leadership and supervisory skills
• ability to maintain confidentiality with associate and business information
• responsible for maintaining knowledge of current technology
• good human relation skills (the ability to work well with others and be a team member)
• show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work, and a
• commitment to Publix and our Mission.
The preferred qualifications for this position include:
• previous management experience or experience providing leadership to small teams
• retail knowledge
• experience with incident-management processes and call center tools such as Service Center and Symposium
• basic knowledge of Symposium Call Center telecommunications system, and
• experience using MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Please be sure to monitor your email daily for communications you may receive during the recruiting and selection process for this position.
· Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost to you
· An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
· 401(k) retirement savings plan
· Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
· Group dental plan
· Group vision plan
· Sick pay
· Long-term disability insurance
· Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
· Tuition reimbursement
· Vacation pay
· Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
· Paycheck direct deposit
· Credit union
· Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
• 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Year End Bonus
One month’s pay (pro-rated in the first year) if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check.
Careers at Publix
If you think shopping at Publix is a pleasure, try working here!
It's very satisfying to work for – and to be an...