PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a remote position. This position will be located at our corporate heardquarters in Chanhassen, MN
Duties and Responsibilities
- Application Support Specialist - Web Applications, FTP Technical Support Specialist
- Oversee application support requests from customers with primary duty handling log-in issues received.
- Handle high volume ticket system while prioritizing tickets via phone and email
- Maintain positive customer focused attitude at all times
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate contact as necesary
- Follow up onescalated tickets to ensure attention and resolution
- Manage web-based applications, workflows, ad-hoc data requests
- Monitoring application health, conducting simple message deliverability tests and helping clients with file transfer processes.
- Account management and tracking concerns and issues in the ticketing system
Education and Experience
- Associates degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Ideal candidates would have previous experience supporting web application within the employee recognition field
- 1-2 years previous tech support experience
- Advanced to Expert Excel skills
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- Flexible and adaptable to change: able to work in a fast-paced highly variable environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skils
- Must have a background supporting SaaS based web applications
- Must have a strong customer service skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated able to work independently
- Comfortable with email support- must have excellent written communication skill
Candidates will be required to take a written communication test and simulation for solving customer complaints.
ATTENTION 3rd Party Recruiters:
Business Impact Group (BiG) does not accept solicitations from third party recruiters. Unsolicited resumes sent through our Applicant Traciking System (ATS) or directly shall become property of Business Impact Group and no fee will be paid. Thank you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.