_Does mobile technology and innovation excite you?
Are you interested in a ground floor opportunity with a West LA venture backed startup?
Do you want to be a part of the company that is disrupting the $100 billion mobile landscape?
If so, we want to meet you!_
Who are we?
Glad you asked! FreedomPop is a free Internet service provider based in the heart of Southern California. We are backed by Skype co-founder Niklas Zennstrom and his venture capital firm Atomico -- Our first product, the "Freedom Sleeve" which you will help to launch, provides iPhone users with free 4G data for LIFE!! The internet is a right, not a privilege!
Check out our recent feature in Forbes magazine!
Why we need you:
We will be opening our service to subscribers and need a team of passionate people to engage and support our customers. You will be the main point of contact with our user base and we are looking to create a team of superstars!
Who you are:
- Part time intern with opportunity to grow into full-time
- Current student or recent graduate
- Love working with people
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Well-spoken and professional
- Looking for a chance to start at the ground floor of a high-flying startup
- Interested in career growth opportunities
What you'll do:
- Conduct promotional events at USC, UCLA, SMC and other campuses in Southern California
- Work on a team that is driven, passionate and focused on providing cutting edge products
- Distribute marketing materials regularly through outlets around college campuses
- Provide reports directly to the Director of Customer Support and Retention
- Learn the business from the ground up, personally develop as the company grows
- Test new products and service offerings