Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), an award-winning information and knowledge management firm in Oak Ridge, TN, is now accepting applications for a potential full time position working Oak Ridge, TN.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience using state of the art tools for event analysis and response.
- Experience developing, testing, and integrating database-driven multi-user software.
- Experience documenting work and processes using online technologies such as wikis and request tracking tools.
- Experience working with other personnel to transfer knowledge as needed. Experience developing security SW a plus.
- Skills in: installation, configuration and maintenance of detection and prevention systems such as Sourcefire, Snort, Bro IDS. Technologies such as Apache, Mysql, Postgresql, Perl, Pythin, Ruby on Rails, PHP, C, C++, bash shell and similar. Integrating Tenable security data with detection systems (such as Sourcefire). RequestTracker, Service Now, Docuwiki and similar. Q or L clearance a must.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance from the Department of Energy, which requires US Citizenship.
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.